1. Compliance: We, PAMP S.A, make all reasonable efforts to comply with the applicable data privacy laws of Switzerland.
2. Data Collection: We may collect personal information from our users on registration by users for a particular service[, or from browsing behaviour, where cookies may be used]. Your personal data will normally be used only to supply you with one of the services available from PAMP.
3. Data Privacy: We respect the privacy of our users and will not sell or make available in any way personal information to any third party except (a) in exceptional circumstances including where required by a legal or other regulatory authority to disclose the information (b) when you the user requires us to make available your personal information to you and (c) the instances defined hereafter:
- PAMP may use the email address provided in your records to inform you of new products/services or marketing initiatives or related information. (The emails will provide you the opportunity to opt out).
- PAMP may communicate anonymous records to its Authorized Distributor(s) in your country or region
- PAMP may communicate anonymous records to third parties for market analysis for PAMP's and Authorised Distributors' exclusive use.
4. Data Security: We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties, (including making use of encryption technology), but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the Internet is not entirely secure and you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
5. Cookies: The Site is set up to use “cookie” information collection technology - information that is automatically collected on the user’s browser through the Website for the purpose of;
- Allowing users to log on automatically without being required to register each time to access the Restricted Materials (as defined in the Website Terms); and
- User-traffic analysis and for managing relationships with our advertisers where they may exist.
Note: information collected via cookies does not identify you personally, rather only in aggregate. You may still choose to disable the “cookie” on your browser to prevent the automatic process being activated each time you access the Website.
6. Links: At present, we do not intend to make available any personal information provided by users to any third party or partner company. However, our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
7. Governing Law and Disputes: This policy and consent forms part of our Website Terms and as such it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Canton of Geneva shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to this policy and consent or otherwise to the use of your personal data, and that such laws shall govern such dispute or claim. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of those terms is taking place or originating. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website. We operate this website from Switzerland and make no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is appropriate, available for use or complies with any law or regulation applicable in locations outside Switzerland.